Day 1: Arrival at Manas airport, pick up and transfer to Bishkek hotels. Accommodation and breakfast at the hotel. Circuit through Bishkek. Food in typical local restaurant. Visit to Osh Bazar and Tsum. Free afternoon.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer and visit to the Ala-Archa National Park. Route of trails and on horseback. Picnic food in the middle of nature. Transfer back to Bishkek. Rest of the afternoon free.
Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel and check-out of this. Transfer and visit to Burana and Chon-Kemin tower. Accommodation in Ashu complex. Possibility of outdoor activities (rafting, trout fishing, mountain biking, etc.). Dinner.
Day 4: Breakfast and check-out in Ashu. Transfer to Koch-Kor. Visit local craft center. Typical local food and later transfer to Lake Son-Kul. Accommodation in typical yurts. Typical local dinner and participate and see typical activities of the nomads.
Day 5: Breakfast and typical local visit and enjoy the scenery and activities. After the meal transfer to Bishkek and hotel accommodation. Free afternoon. Transfer to the airport at night.
Our price includes
- All the transfers described in the circuit.
- Accommodation, breakfast and typical meals every day.
- Dinner on days 3 and 4.
- English and Russian speaking guide.
- Entrance to historical sites and museums.
- The hotels chosen for the three nights in Bishkek on days 1, 2 and 5 would be Interhouse Hotel and Bed & Breakfast.
- Accommodation in Ashu ethnic complex and yurts complex.
- Minimum group 2 people.
- Possibility to choose another accommodation in Bishkek days 1, 2 and 5.
- Consult prices and categories.
Not included in price
- Airline tickets.
- Alcoholic beverages at lunch and dinner included in circuit.
- Outdoor activities day 3.
- Schedule days 1 and 5 estimated with current flight schedules of arrival and departure from Istanbul with Pegasus Airline.