Day 1. Transfer from Bishkek to the village of KyzArt visiting the Burana tower and the village of Kochkor. Arrival at KyzArt where we will begin a horseback ride to Klemche jailoo where we will sleep in yurt.
Day 2. Horseback ride to Sonkul Lake, where we will experience the culture and life of the nomadic people, without electricity or cell phone connection and bathroom outside. Tours around the area. Night in a yurt.
Day 3. Horseback riding along the lake shore towards Klemche jailoo. Night in yurt.
Day 4. Return to the village of KyzArt and later transfer to the city of Karakol via the Skazka canyon, where we will take a short walk and take pictures. Accommodation in guest house in Karakol (shower, toilet, wifi, electricity).
Day 5. Transfer to the Karakol valley. Start of 4-day trekking tour. We will go along the rapid river of Karakol to the Prado Auu-Tor, where we sleep in a tent.
Day 6. We will walk to the forest oasis Sirota (at 2900 meters high), in the middle of a dry and rocky valley where we will enjoy its captivating beauty, different landscape and tremendous views. From there we will continue towards the immaculate diamond of the Karakol canyon – the Ala-Kul lake, known for the changing colors of its waters and its location above 3500 meters. We will sleep in a tent.
Day 7. Ascent to Ala Kul pass (3860 m), where we can see the highest peaks of the mountain range that create a ridge from east to west (Karakol peak, 5273 m). Descent to the Keldeke gorge and down to the Altyn Arashan valley, famous for its thermal springs. Accommodation in guest house. Shared room.
Day 8. Excursion to Altyn Arashan and visit to Termas. In the afternoon we will walk to the village of Ak-Suu from where we will return to the city of Karakol and accommodation in the guest house.
Day 9. Transfer to Bishkek. Stop along the way to visit the Jeti Oguz canyon.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- All transfers in vehicle 4 x 4 SUV Toyota Sequoia or similar and Russian UAZ in Karakol gorge.
- Accommodation (stay in guest houses, yurt, shop) .
- Horses in SonKul area and rider (1 horse per person) .
- All the foods. (breakfast and dinner). During the tours, military ERM packages “ready-to-eat food” will be provided.
- Entrances to the areas of Skazka canyon and national park.
- Campaign tent, sleeping bags, cushions, camping gas in AlaKul.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Air tickets.
- Souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Medical or travel insurance.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Clothes and backpacks.Porters (for days of trekking, the price of the carrier is $ 20 per day.You can carry 20 kilos of your things) .
- Any other item not mentioned in expenses included.
- Yurt in Lake Son-Kul area.
- In Karakol Argo guest house or Memo’s guest house.In Altyn -Arashan Avtandil guest house.
- Excursion to Ala-Kul lake in tent.
The program can be modified in case of bad weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.