Upon arrival at the park, you can walk to the river (the easiest route), climb the waterfall or the old mountaineer’s cemetery. All the routes are of different levels of difficulty, but all of them are very beautiful. It depends on what one chooses. You can also get excellent pictures of the landscape, as well as observe several species of native fauna and flora.
- 9:00 – 10:00. Transfer from Bishkek to Ala Archa National Park.
- 10: 00 – 16:00 walk in the park area.
- 13:00 – 14:00 optional: lunch.
- 16:00 – 17:00 back to Bishkek.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Transfer from Bishkek to the park and return.
- Entrance ticket to the park.
- After hiking, you can arrange a barbecue lunch in the camping area.